What is beerdiary?
If you don't know, you don't need to know.
- "Fuck the Internet" - email@example.com
- "Stand where I'm standing. Ow, ow, get off my foot!" - an Irish, not Welsh, pissed bastard
- "There doesn't have to be a point to anything I say. Ever." - IF
- "He was insane in an... all right kind of way." - SCD
- "It was extremely cheap, and the power supply blew up." "Sounds like Apple, except for the extremely cheap bit" - RBW/SCD
- "That's probably an extra pound." "Yes, but we'll be eating the pizza all over his house." - SCD/RBW
- "I found that the Atchisson never made it into production, but there were working prototypes." "How many prototypes?" - RBW/SCD
- "I'm absolutely serious, astronomers measure things in centimetres." - SCD
- "Will they let us in if they see we're with you?" "Yeah, it's been a year and a half." RBW/SFK
- "Beerdo is what you keep in your wallet." - CB
- "Hang on, someone offended Séan and I didn't get it?" - SCD
- "The dog's a crossbreed between a lurcher and, er, another lurcher in fact." - SFK
- "It has to splash when I pour it, otherwise it tastes of stale soda water." - SCD
- "I could have a teenage kid if I wanted." - IF
This gets its own pages.
Films, books and games we've enjoyed... or not.
Private calendar (for members only).